Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010!

Had a couple significant events since I last posted. Christmas was pleasant. We had our extended family celebration on Christmas Eve, along with the big Christmas dinner. It was very strange to participate in another family's holiday traditions. On Christmas morning we opened presents, and watched Don Cherry's ' Rock 'em Sock 'em Hockey', as is tradition in the Longlitz family. Following Christmas we had many lazy days of Chocolate and Wii/Wii Fit.

New Years was another interesting change. We attended a Latino party, near downtown Prince Albert. There was dancing, eating, drinking, and many were merry. Our hosts prepared a dinner to eat at midnight, as is tradition within their circle. We were once again a minority, and the only language spoken outside of our CWY group was Spanish. We finally crashed at Alex's house at 5:00AM. Still recovering from my sleep loss.

MOST IMPORTANTLY! I finally got ALL of my pictures online! Keep in mind that they are un-edited, so there are many bad photographs. I'll try to tag as many as I can over the next couple of days, but there are oh-so-many. I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Luke !
    Wonderful pics !! I spent the evening checking them out and wishing you were here to give me a "guided tour"...
    Happy New Year to all of you !
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete