Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Nicaragua, Part 2...

Well, we're now officially into the second part of our Nicaraguan phase. Our orientation camp lasted Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. We spent the three days working out some problems that we have within our program, eating good food, reading, and participating in various team building activities.
A productive camp, and a good break from life in Somoto. I went back yesterday re-energized and ready to continue work.
I don't really have any updates, or en
ough time to write a thorough post, but I thought this would be a good opportunity to post a couple more pictures.
I took this picture today. Boiling hot and sunny.














My short short hair. This was taken
at our favourite bar, Don Chu´s.















A view down one of the streets
in Somoto. The mountains in the background surround the entire city.

3 comments: